Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A CHANGE HAS COME




Caution: This article maybe a tab bit self involved

I used to love coloring my hair, experimenting with different colours of contact lenses, a cut here a cut there, a perm here a perm there....basically being anything but myself. Honestly i curled my hair twice, straightened my hair once, did a rebonding job once, coloured my hair like a gazillion times, pierced my ears till my lobes had no more space left, got a tattoo(a teeny weeny one). I was sorta like the Master of disguise for quite sometime(hiding from what exactly????beats me)...well i know there are loads more folk more extreme than me...but they are not the concern here its all about moi this time(this is my blog biatch).

Recently...very recently with more than a little help from my significant otherrrr (Eedhan Ashraf thats you baby) i have discovered that i look better as myself. With black wavy hair, dark brown eyes, bushy eye brows(doesnt sound too good..hhehe)......I've even come to enjoy wearing my hideous specs for cying out loud. Before there was no way anyone could drag me out without my colored contacts on(Pretentious, fake bitch) . But the new and improved Nisa couldnt care less.

I like being myself its cheaper, safer and less work...

Viva La Resistance

4 comments:

idhy said...

thats my lady.mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah. baby.and its not a change,its the real u my lovely.mwah,mwaah

Princess nyssa said...

I LOVE YOU BABY........Hey last night you made rudolph the red nose reindeer outta me......and you know you who the real ghost rider is? its my mum she came home at 1.30 last night..hehehehe

hamzah said...

LOLZ! I knew mom had to have some secret identity. With her smarts, natural agility (Bharat Natyam beats Karate anytime :P) and her fall from a privileged past, she's got Batman written all over her.

But wait. More important things. You guys are gross!!! Are you gonna be this way around me too? Shall I practice relaxing my gag reflex? I know some hookers who could teach me that. You know I always thought you WERE pretty natural but yeah I guess I was assuming the contacts and the dye-jobs were a part of you boo. Your man is right. Keep it real. But god shoulda plucked our eyebrows or hired a gay angel to do it or sumthin'. Cos we are a family of uni-brows. Especially me :P.

Btw has I.D. seen your pics from high school or should I have kept that on the down-low :P. Austin Nisa she's the gal 4 u! hahahaha.

Princess nyssa said...

Yeah! i did show him my pictures!!!He said i looked cute in em...but i looked so icky ....i know.....love blinds some of us dont they...Yes and get used to it we are going to be even grosser after being together for 6 months. hehehehehe I have three boys that i love or maybe 4 in July....hey guess what Dr. Aseel has divorced his wife and is full time gay individual now...i always knew he'd come around...much love to all fags