Wednesday, January 10, 2007

THE SHINING




Two days back i dreamt that one of my Great Aunty's died......i told my mum bout it and this morning mum called to tell me that same Aunt was in the ICU(which means i'll see you). If that is not divine intuition i dont know what is...This is not the first time that i've had such revelations. Oddly enough last night i dreamt of Yoope(yes the movie star hehehehe) flipping his Oh! so real straight hair back and telling me about the tides. I hope this dream never comes true. I simply cannot live in a world where intelligent people star in dhivehi movies(I'll check into the ICU before that).


Leaving the dreams aside, most of the time when i really want something to go a certain way it ends up working out for me. My Mama did say that all doors on earth would open for the devils play mates. So it kinda scares me as well. She also said that only the pure can sense whats in the offing. So i guess i am a saint and a sinner- all in one.


But i gotta hand it to you normal folks it is rather scarey to have powers like mine(trying to be as modest as i can here). Nothing ever comes as a surpise heheh.... Donald trump I know your planning on buying me a Ferrari-just a tip my dear i dunno how to drive so chip in for the driver as well, wont set you back at all.


If anyone of yall have any powers lemme know so we can make a league of extraordinary dudes.


xxxxxxxx0000xxxxxxx

5 comments:

hamzah said...

I can pretend to be a retarded 5 year old. A talent only you, I and the woman who plays Dot on MadTV share. hehe. Ppl just can't do that voice unless they've got it naturally like Azzam and Bazoo.

Anysia said...

im an amateur psychic.really.i can sort of know wats gona happen.its very complicated and i would also like to add that im simply brilliant. im a natural genius.and i also figured out men.and i can speak different accents..my specialty is indian accent and the annoying yankee accent.im a real sumthing ha;)

Morefeous said...

I cant say whether it is a special power of not. I can remember for as long as I can remember.
and I know everyday before a celebration will be a mess.
I have to thaubeeru kuran my dreams

Unknown said...

ello ello :) guess who!

Princess nyssa said...

hey i havent tried the retard thing for quite a while...ever since you took off again that is..bicholo my darlin i do beleive you also have the power to tell a good fuck from crowded bar... or across the hall..much love...hey morefeous that power could come in realy handy if you were a wedding planner or events manager...bravo...and Shanu its so hard to guess who you are when your name is right there. I mean i've been pondering over the msg from you......for over a week now and just concluded that it had to be the one only you. miss you pretty baby.