Sunday, January 7, 2007

My Nicks


Nope!! nope!! i do not regard Nick carter or Nick cage as my own i just wanted to talk bout nick names....

I used to hate my actual nick name "kanbu", short for "don kanbulo"(for those of you who aren't maldivian i am not a mafia drug lord don- means fair and kanbulo is sorta like sweet girl..baah )cos its so uncool. And i am neither fair nor sweet. I guess my mum's a big fan of irony. My dad used to call me hussein up until my boobs became too obvious, cos he thought i was gonna be born a boy...but thats another story all together. All my bro's and sista's have such cool nick names, qt, bb, abe, fana, nani.......... but i thank god for "kanbu" now cos my older brother had wanted to call me dhothooo (how could i have lived with that). ABE- if you are readin this, please let someone else name your child if you want the child to have a peaceful life.

My baby Idy calls me baby and faraataa(very orginal i know). Abe calls me pest now...beequas calls me BOO...fine calls me dhaba...faxoo dubbed me NEE (which kinda took sometime to grow on me). Hashim calls me Nisaanu....Tia calls me Bicholo.....strangers call me nisHa with the extra H...yana doesnt call me anything yet (we have a few issues).....kids on radio and JILL call me Nisatha...shaal calls me naal....naja calls me poochy puff......toy calls me Taz...Sein calls me queen size.....thitha calls me bulo....it willy doesnt bother me at all anymore.. cos i know that they'd only take the time to come up with these names cos they Love me.....n i love you back all the same.....so be creative.....

Peace Out
BTW THE DP U C THERE IS THE WORK OF KUBS

4 comments:

hamzah said...

And don't forget pesticles and dhontha. You gotta love that you have so many nicks. I've only got BB, B, Benson, Billy Corgan (lol), Bkwas, fuzz, fuzzicles, fooze, foozen, Hamzy and Hammi (which I hate) 70% of which came from Abe.

bouche said...

thats a mighty long list of nick-names. hehe , aren't u glad someone didn't end up calling you ANEESA ? now that wud'ave sucked. right ? :)

Princess nyssa said...

yeah thats one name i forgot to add. people ave already added that to my injury...............beequas what about beequas i cannot beleive you forgot..how could you?

Morefeous said...

A lot of nicks, but its funny, nicks don't come around my life. But u shouldnt know how i got sly.
Ill give u one.. nisa.