Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ronan! I hate you


Its been a while since i last updated my blog. I've been caught up with work and my boyfriend(i did not write this sentence to show off that i have a boyfriend-eventhough i have a superior smile on my face-In your face single people). But please do keep reading.

How could he? that Tyrant. I was just going to chillax and watch some quality music videos when all of a sudden this white beach came on screen, and then a lil speck of a man started singing something that's truly going to be the end of him. Ronan Keating sang Iris orginally performed by the googoo dolls for the movie City of Angels. And it was the gayest most disgraceful cover in the history of mankind. Who gave him the right to violate such a beautiful piece of work. i had to wash my ears with surgical spirit to remove the excess crap it left behind. And to make things worse he even made a gay lil video. As a result i have been forced to wear glasses now....woe is me!!! I really am very dissapointed in the man who signed over the copy rights for such a horrific act.

I was a bit ticked off about the Barry manilow remake but could have lived with it. i mean he can keep singing all he wants in his gay corner of the earth i bare no ill will towards people like him. But Iris grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...bite bite scratch scratch..........(somebody sedate me). You cant blame me for overreacting cos i willy willy love that song........I am worried i might love it less now.......noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only due punishment i can think of for Ronan is to remove the lifts from his shoes, make Baree sing one of his songs and let Suneetha and Azey star in the video wearing catsuits and watch it on big screen over and over and over.................

There is simply no other solution for this abomination. period



4 comments:

hamzah said...

OR we could make Ronan dance in "Huttee tho kalaa gaathah hyaalu koh aee" with that fish-eyed Rishmee-chick with Baaree n' Zoona in the background. That would be worse than death by a rusted blade to the gut. I toldja those boys from Britain were bad news. I hated his cover of Words as well. I I I I I I. Me Me Me. blah blah (fade).

Princess nyssa said...

interesting comment.....mill zero....and quas that girl really reminds me of Codifix from Asterix and great divide. Did Ainthu do the wrong with a Cod fish hmmm i wonder......oh yeah you should know that the girls sister who is a mirror image of her with better hair is out now to add to the torture that is the maldivian cinema.....i bet you cant wait to come to Male' now

hamzah said...

Might as well quit my degree right now. I know Azza very well (or is it Axza now?). She used to go to school with our beyonce' din't she?

Morefeous said...

Someday I'll wake up to see the wrong side of the world. "Rishmee and Azza are by far the most "Fishalious" humans I have seen"