Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ode to my Fat Self


No matter what i'll always be a fatty at heart
Eventhough my flabs and me did part

I cant do with this coffee cup
I long to eat till i cant stand up

Just watching Travel channel makes me drool
I have to look away to keep my cool

It aint easy to refrain when abes around
to watch while he eats the whole house to the ground

but it'd be a crying shame to bloat up again
gotta fight that urge and try to maintain

i used to be addicted to Garudhiya and Rice
Ice Cream and Waffles and Chocolate on Ice

I need to fit into the dress in the glass
Food!! thats why with a sigh i have to pass

Sometimes i dream of swimming in cheese
Like this at night myself i tease

Damnit Nisa!!! Woman get a grip
if you want to fit into that tiny slip

Oh yeah follow the link you see and you will be taken to an enchanting place.....trust me

3 comments:

idhy said...

thank u for posting my link.mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.hey baby eat as much as u want.ull still look like supermodel to meee.mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah my puddin pie.

hamzah said...

oh give me a home,
where the fatsicles roam,
where the abe and the fatbulo play,
where seldom is heard,
of green salads and curd,
and abe's thighs are mighty and gay.

*last line's nonsense but still smutalicious.

by the by boo. don't listen to these devils. they just wanna increase their army and someday enslave the rest of us thin ppl! death to all chubbies!

Princess nyssa said...

Twas nothing baby your flickrs the greatest. And i know you know that too.....Nice Rhymes Boo, Yeah your right abe and idhee are on the look out for potential fatty's. Abes even forced hidhy to join.
heheehhe
Mwah