Monday, April 16, 2007

Till Death Do us Part


Since the beginning of time I have always kept a pet. May it be a tad pole, fish or foul. Unfortunately i have delivered many to the hands of God, who inturn trashed them since theres no use for those lil spirits. Dont Alert Green Peace but i may have been responsible for the death of an uncountable amount of fish, two crabs, four snails, 2 birds, 2 lobsters, 7 turtles(all of them died young so i guess they would not have suffered so much). I loved them to bits (maybe thats the problem). At times i do forget to change the water in the fish tank, and they may have to go without food for a day. But GUYSss!!! dont give up on me i Love you.

Well right now i am the proud owner of two fighting fish....I started out with four but now i am left with just 2. Plus very recently on my anniversary i added three more fish to my collection. Idhy and me we adopted them from the Hulhumale' reef. We did get a lil pint sized lobster too but it died on the second day(RIP). Two of the surviving poopsies look like angel fish but i cant be sure cos they are so teeny weeny as yet. Idhy who has the utmost confidence in my pet keeping skills (cough...sarcasm....ancchoo) gave em 2 days but its already the 4th day now HUrrayyy. And to show his support he has even presented me with an oxygen pump....(ooh i love you baby).

If not for the congestion in Male' i'd have two very fluffy persian cats. I'd spoil them and squish them and ppphwfuseg gvgvgbvj. I miss Phoenix she was the cutest domestic slash wild pet ever. She'd never come running when we called her name unless ofcourse she was in heat or extremely hungry. awwwww.. Phoenix was beebee's pride and joy, the love of his life. Alas she is gone now.....boohooo sob snifff...I miss Jubilee (a green turtle) who shammun gave me for my birthday. We had to release her into the ocean, not to save the "sea turtle" but to save the "land Nisa" from the constant nagging of one "Mum".

I will continue to have pets till the end of time...............and that is that...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIU.... I hate to let you down today of all days but.....Kashif died a couple weeks back...kashif the fighting fish. Idhy the fighting fish slapped him and ripped him a part. He lived for a week after the attack but died recently. I gave him a proper burial with flowers and all that jazz. So pls forgive me cos i know you'll be feeling super nice today.

8 comments:

MurasakiOnAcid said...

Bless you my child for all the effort!
all the colourful fishy's in the picture, gold fish,and electric fishes and guppies, a ALAS, there's little nemo in the middle.

You could play a game called finding nemo. but Ive already won.
XXX

hamzah said...

N I thought u wudn't mention my finx, my sunshine, the light of my life.

Why does the sun keep on shining?
Why do the waves rush to shore?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
It ended when Phinx said goodbye. *sniff* *sob*

Princess nyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess nyssa said...

Haheheh okay i'll give you this one Hassantha....
I wake up every morning and i wonder
whether phinx is up there having a ball
I cant understand no i cant understand .........
Why life always sucks the way it does...
hey i managed to drag koko to an island yesterday only becos a boy her age was going. She even joined us for a dip and almost drowned taking me with her......
mwah mwha1

Unknown said...

I used to have a fish bowl and everytime i cleaned it half of em went down the drain.. atleast u dont do that :)

Princess nyssa said...

Thats so evilllllhhhhh...pure evil shanu...but on the other hand its good to know that theres a worse pet keeper in the world. nyahahaha

idhy said...

mihaaru week eh vy.ok baby im proud of you. adhi ehves maheh marehnuvey eventhough the water is a bit yellowish.mwwaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Princess nyssa said...

Thank you baby ummmah i love you...i know the fishies are only alive cos your with me on this one. I am gonna change the water today cos its looks like the critters are leaving in a pool of pee.....
mwah mwah