Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hot hot heat


I maybe crossing the line here but i really dont deserve to go to hell. Not after being born and forced to live in Male'. (I guess if i had to choose between hell and Male' right now hell would be rather tempting, since i wouldnt have to work) You would know what i mean if you were here. It is just sooo fucking hot. The other day i was just gettting back to the office from having breakfast when i had a heat stroke...honestly.... my vision blurred and i puked. Poor Pigeon that laid an egg beside the AC outside my room was dissapointed to find that her baby had been hard boiled before it had anytime to become a lil chick...bummer.. I drink like three glasses of water step outside and voila like magic my lips are all dry as if i hadnt been drinking water all day..Curse this weather.

I bet its the prayers of the resort owners that keeps the rain at bay. Sunny Maldives, Sun, Sea and Sand......but i cant live like this grrrrr grrr. Those people come down for only a week or so try living here 365 days a year in this doggone heat.I need to do some Hokus Pokus and make it rain. I can't imagine how these freaking women are walking around in their black Hijaabs or any sort of burugaa.....it is really beyond me. Maybe they dont wear any under wear, i shoud look into that, more like look under..Funny thing is the weather report says its 32 degrees outside. Well i dont rely on the weather-man here since aparently according to him the Temperature in Male' cant go above 32 degrees..its the maximum degree.... fuck that...Its too hot i cant type anymore .. i am just gonna close my eyes and pretend i am with Pingoo in his Iglooo.......chirpy chirpy cheep cheep.





4 comments:

N said...

ohh i totally know what you mean. the heat here is unbearable as well. its hotter here i think than male'. sighh...

cool blog and keep posting =D

hamzah said...

In the summertime,
when the weather is hot,
you can stretch right up and touch the sky,
although I guess if you try,
you'll have sweatstains, you'll have sweatstains in your pits,
and when the sun goes down....

Princess nyssa said...

hey Radvixen i feel for you...are you in Mexico??
That is one appropriate and digusting song...you wont be singing for long when you come down home....your throat will dry up your eyes will come out and your brains will fry...was that a scene from an Arnie movie..
much love

N said...

Mexico?? haha no, i wish.

I live in Malaysia =) .

is it very hot in Mexico o_0 I don't think I'd want to go there then, unless it's for a few days to just see the place haha.