Sunday, December 17, 2006

QT



This time around i'd like to share with you one of my very priceless possesions, my sister cutie. I have quite a few siblings, my mum and dad did there bit for the planet(amen) dont worry ya'll wont have to read bout everyone one of em. i chose phil(another name for my sista) as my subject cos she is so wonderfully wierd.


Seems people born under the star sign pisces are dreamers....well according to my observations dreamers could be the understatment of the century. Let me elaborate if i may......This is how a normal day would pass for Ms. Cutie pie

-Wake up at about 4.00 noon and pause infront of the mirror for about 30 mins or just sit infront of the mirror and pout for no reason at all...


-Go to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee....n then sit infront of the tv with it as someone might in a very big meeting or perhaps infront of the crown prince of England


-Try on all the clothes in her closet listening to music and dancing all the while.......only talking back to people when they talk to her....she makes the best analogies...


-Might suddenly sit on the kitchen counter sedutively and smile(i really dont know what goes on in her pretty head,i could have sworn she was flirting with a roll of tape just the other day)


- Might sleep again in the evening if she doesnt have her daily dose of caffeine.


-Put on some arab influenced make up and cat walk her way to the tuck shop next door........she has the magical power in her ass to stop traffic and all pedestrians when she passes.....and this aint no exaggeration.


-Have a photo shoot with her mobile phone inside the bathroom. cos the lighting is best there...


-later at night she goes online and breaks hearts of young and old alike


-oh yeah strictly prays five times a day which really does not fit in with other activites...but i aint complainin........


One of these days i am gonna make a home video of her and share this beautiful freak with the world....


I LOVE U BABY GIRL

Heres a song that i used to think complimented me but i guess it goes better for you koksy

BEAUTIFUL FREAK-EELS

Youre such a beautiful freak/I wish there were more just like you/Youre not like all of the others/And that is why I love you/Beautiful freak, beautiful freak/That is why I love you/Beautiful freak, beautiful freak/Some people think you have a problem/But that problem lies only with them/Just cause you are not like the others/But that is why I love you/Beautiful freak, beautiful freak/Yeah that is why I love you/Beautiful freak, beautiful freak/Too good for this world/But I hope you will stay/And Ill be here to see that you dont fade away/Youre such a beautiful freak/I bet you are flying inside/Dart down and then go for cover/And know that I love you/Beautiful freak/You know that I love you/Beautiful freak, beautiful freak

1 comment:

hamzah said...

Haha! Awesome job describin that lovable weirdo. It seems all the more stranger in print. We really should send her life in the form of a script to hollywood. Maggie Gyllenhaal could star.