Friday, December 15, 2006


Oh my god(in an african accent)!! i am so nervous, this is my first time blogging...if thats what they call it. Kinda makes me wanna know who made the first blog spot. ye know what comes into my mind when i think blog spot(apart from bogu the maldivian word for shit) serial killers and missing teens.
Lemme tell you a lil bout meself...i am sure bout nothing......i've no worries......no faith.......no regrets.......no secrets..........no loose ends........what i've got is.......credit card bills thanks to my addiction to shopping.............the best family.........a boyfriend(idhee) recent addition...........an eye infection........a job.......n loads of love to give.
This year has turned out to be rather eventful... but i feel like next years gonna be dabomb cos me boo's(bqwas) coming and sugar is gonna be born. Hopefully dad is gonna get married and move out so we can move on. but the downside is i'm gonna ave miles miles between my baby n me..bwaaaah....oh yes i hafto mention that i have an older, louder slightly more intelligent version of me her names mum and she is perfect. I have three fighting fish shiuna,kashif and usaid(lovely names of lovely peeps in my life) and a turtle who in a matter of days i will handover to AZ cos she keeps stinking up the whole house..oh and yes i love fluffy cats...what i willy willy wanna do in life is get so stinking rich i don't ever have to wake up when i am sleepy....so everyone who visits my blog pls be kind enuff to donate 5 dollars towards the "please dont wake nisa" foundation.

4 comments:

hamzah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hamzah said...

What say you make turtle soup? btw you totally upstaged me with your tattoo display. Now when I decide to reveal mine it'll be old news. Anyway's sista-gurl, love that you're startin up a blog. Hope it lasts as long as your accounts book of crabby miserliness. Love ya to bits. Your brother who would give false testimony at your hypothetical murder trial. Muah

Unknown said...

It is prohibited for a Muslim to have any type of tattoo on his body. Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] cursed such a person.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

hamzah said...

It is also prohibited for a moslem to surf the internet as the prophet (PBUH) didn't have broadband or adsl in his day.

Hamza knows second best.