Sunday, March 7, 2010

Confessions of a Foodaholic!!!


I come from a long line of fatties. My granpa was a fatty my granma on my mums side is round, my mum has a (clearing throat) generous figure my dad was a piggy. So please do not expect me to maintain my weight. It is so fucking hard!!! Losing weight is a piece of cake (food reference=piggy) for me but keeping it that way is the problem. I am not into exercise but i could jog if i wanted to. Problem is do i want to?? Mostly i am pretty comfortable with my body....but on special occasions it gets hard when I can't fit into a decent dress.
Food gives me so much pleasure. At times i eat even after i get full. Food brings idy n me closer...thankfully its not the only thing we have in common heheh. Right now the button on my jeans is pressing really hard on my tubby tummy...cos i ate a burger and fries plus coke for lunch....and i have no more energy left to type plus i gotta get back to work....since it is what i am supposed to be doing..
Ciao

No comments: