Sunday, March 21, 2010

Youth TV makes me wanna be old!!


I swear to god i am ashamed to be categorized with the Youth of Maldives ever since they started to air Youth TV. Since I work in the same building and basically the same industry I am all for new beginnings and new ideas but Youth Tv started all wrong and is now a national disaster.
First off they hired inexperienced, unqualified teenagers off the road and made them the producers of Youth TV. Where is the sense in this??? I am pretty sure that Kermit the frog does not produce Sesame street and Sponge bob does not own Nickelodeon. Newsflash!!! it does not work that way. A TV channel has to have more than a handful of "responsible" adults to run it. TV and radio these are the places that people turn to, to find out about the latest music, the artists but these people do not know the first thing about music. They don't follow the charts so what the hell are they going to talk about on a live request show??!! Absolute and utter crap....One minute the presenter will be talking in english and the other in dhivehi. Could you please decide on what language to use..please it just gets on my last nerve when these bimbos and himbos come on TV and can't Talk in english or dhivehi. I don't know where Quality Control and Professionalism went. Wait a minute there wasn't any to start with.
Every minute you waste on a TV channel is money being drained out of the government. Instead of trying to shut down the Am channel do something about Youth TV. It is rather unfair how MNBC gives all the support and rescources available to Youth TV and RFM. If I didn't know any better I'd say that they are out to make the Youth of the Maldives mindless imbeciles!!If you ask me right now the channels slogun should be Fools for Fools!! instead of Youth for Youth!!

No comments: