Monday, March 12, 2007

4th Monthersary


I dont care for reason or rhyme

I am in love for the very first time

This time i am gonna follow through

Cos i am so in love with you


Baby you know your the one for me

and i am so happy cos i know you see

Me, for the person that i truly am

I am your vanilla coated strawberry Jam


You are just so easy to love baby

I am so sure about you, no buts or maybe

Its your sweet lips i wanna kiss

And your warm embrace that i miss


I just thought that i'd pour my heart out today

In the hope that you will forever stay

With me until the very end

through bumpy roads and every bend


Nisa: this is for you baby..........I love you....Idhee and Nisa forever

(i know i am a hopeless romantic so beequas if you wanna barf at my love dovey rhymes go ahead............hehehe. )



3 comments:

idhy said...

awww thats sweet.mwaaaaaaaaah
yeah nisa and idhy forver.mwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaah

hamzah said...

Wow beautiful! That was just brilliant! We should put that to music. Here let me try dedicating a little something to you my sis. Happy Monthersary by the way. This is for you.

i've told you before
life is ugly and short
but your eyes are too pretty to see it
so you want more and more
such an innocent girl
i wonder why you can still feel it

golden not gilded
your heart is so pure
a diamond that's never been jaded
shaken and jilted
yet you're still secure
your flickering light never faded

Mwah. Celebrate your love with a bang guys (now there's a double entendre for ya) Luv u 2 death sister mine.

Princess nyssa said...

wow too of my very favourite people commenting on my new edition...makes me wanna screamn and shout....woohooo...beequas i love it i simply love it....yes we will bring back the big in Bang
mwah mwah mwah.....I love you idhee and quas