Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Vandetta!!!


Why do people insist on criminalizing the celebration of love? Why can't Valentines day be for us? If We aren't supposed to celebrate today, will you please make another "lovers" day for us? please Sheikh Fareedh. Fuck that I already know that it aint no sin to celebrate Valentines day because there is no verse anywhere that states, "Thou shall not celebrate Valentines day".

Let me tell you a few reasons why I believe Valentines day should be celebrated:
It brings people together
Its good business for Chocolate vendors, Restaurants, Bakers, Florists, Gift shops and Boutiques
It rekindles the love between two individuals
It does not harm anyone
It does not involve any special Christian prayer
You do not have to run around naked to celebrate Valentines day
You do not have to sacrifice a new born to celebrate Valentines day, to name just a few.

I believe in all holidays and celebrations hell I would celebrate "Pongal" if i could (that's the Tamil New year).
I pray five times a day and try to be the best Muslim I can........but Sheikh Fareedh I'm Still a lover....don't be hating.......

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YALL...ESPECIALLY TO MY DAD(RIP) AND IDY

Note: Just look at the Goddamn picture and tell me if it aint worth celebratin!!!

No comments: