Saturday, January 30, 2010

I can't figure them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I've been thinking in, outside and around the box and I still can't find out what makes them tick. Cmon you know who i am talking about, its them "gangsters". Well i don't know if real gangsters would want me to call em that. Would a self loving gangster wear skinny jeans and suck on glow stick lolly pops?you tell me. I know its all the rage but I still don't think whoever invented skinny jeans for men was aiming for straight men.


Okay let me list down the "BAydu" stuff they do:

Slashing people with kitchen knives (hard to smuggle in swords and it does the job)

Drug Pushing, dealing, doing,..........

Pimping

Dangerous driving

Disturbing the peace and hooting (although i have immunity around these parts)

Introducing minors


Normally anyone caught doing all of the above would be considered a criminal, bad seed or gangster but before drawing a conclusion lets look at the oddities:

Numero Uno Skinny Jeans

Glow stick lolly pops

Eyeliner

Artifically straightened hair

Extensions (I am not very sure of this one, but its up for effect)

Writing love songs

Late night phone calls to setu kuraa girls (Wouldn't it be more gangstarrish to just propose at gun point or just rape the girl- not giving ideas just pondering )

Getting tipsy with one drink of Vodka... just to name a few


So you see why I am confused about these Public Enemies....I guess all of it combined is a desperate cry for attention. Sadly the only attention they are gonna end up getting is from the Warden at Dhoonidhoo or Feydhoofinolhu.


HAPPY 2010 HOPE THIS YEAR I'LL HAVE MORE TIME TO SPEND WITH MY BLOGGY WOGGY!!



No comments: