Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dexter I knew you'd never fail me!!!


Last season it was that darned woman who i thought was going to be the end of my love affair with the dark defender but thank god it was not meant to end that way. In the end that aneamic witch was killed by Dexter Morgan himself...Sweet!!

This time it was ten-fold more depressing then the last season because here was a man not just any man but Miguel Prado ready to accept dexter with all the blood on his hands. Prado almost had Dexter thinking he could have a friend, live outside his code and question his dads teachings. I've always been obsessed with serial killers and Dexter was like a godsend for me. The mere thought of the series moving in a more human direction really disturbs me. However after the 11th episode I can safely relax, even before that right after Miguel murdered Ellen Wolf (You have to kill someone innocent to fit dexters code)I knew he'd end up on dexters chopping board.

Now i am waiting for Bit Torrent to finish downloading the season finale, somehow i know its not going to dissapoint me.

A few weeks back umm i was wondering what my thing was...everybody has a thing right....my brother has movies...my husband has animals.....don't be scared but Serial Killers are my obsession...they are my thing...i read about them all of the time. I am fascinated by the atrocities they commit how they think.....!! I know enough about serial killers to know that there are no Dark defenders out there. Unless you are a soldier in the army you don't kill to protect or defend. You have to be really twisted to be able to take someone elses life(no matter what he has done), wash your hands and start making dinner. It really does not work that way.

No comments: